Fab Immunity Vitamin C Controlled-Release Glides | Immunity Booster | Potent Antioxidant Protection | Orange Flavour | 30 Tablets
- Rs. 499.00
- Availability: In Stock
- 1st CONTROLLED-RELEASE VITAMIN C IN INDIA: Our special supplements are designed to release Vitamin C slowly to maintain steady plasma concentration in your body for up to 12 hours for all-day immune support. The innovative glides provide superior bioavailability and protection, since there is optimal absorption of Vitamin C.
- SUPERIOR TO IMMEDIATE RELEASE TABLETS: Our bodies can’t make Vitamin C, so we take supplements. Immediate release tablets dissolve rapidly, leading to ‘dose dumping’ in the stomach. Since the body can’t store or absorb Vitamin C in large quantities, over 50% gets flushed out. In comparison, our controlled release tablets increase absorption and ensure your body gets the Vitamin C it needs to keep natural defenses strong.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that recharges your immune system and provides protection from diseases, allergies, and environment-related illnesses. This essential nutrient plays an important part in the growth and repair of body tissue and protects cells from oxidative damage that may lead to premature ageing of cells.
- EASY ON THE STOMACH: Our controlled release glides help avoid gastric irritation and other side effects that can occur in sensitive people when immediate release tablets dump too much Vitamin C in the stomach.
- EASY TO SWALLOW GLIDES: Our glides have an innovative coating that makes them easy to swallow with a pleasant orange aftertaste. This makes them especially handy for those who find it hard to swallow tablets.
Fab Immunity Vitamin C controlled release tablets are the first of their kind in India. Our patented formula uses cutting-edge science to ensure Vitamin C is released continuously in your system for up to 12 hours for all-day immune support. This provides superior bioavailability and protection compared to conventional immediate release tablets.
Immediate release tablets dissolve rapidly and result in a high concentration of Vitamin C in the stomach for a short duration. This can cause gastric irritation and other side effects. If too much Vitamin C is taken at once, it is simply excreted by the kidney.
In comparison, our specially formulated tablets ensure a uniform and controlled release of the vitamin so that your body can absorb and use more of the Vitamin C, helping keep your natural defences strong.