BOUNCE Nicotine Mini Lozenge 2 mg | Cherry Flavour, Sugar Free | Helps Quit Smoking | 30 Packs of 10 Lozenges
- Rs. 3,600.00
- Availability: In Stock
- US FDA APPROVED QUIT SMOKING AID: BOUNCE is a quick and convenient way to control nicotine cravings and quit smoking or chewing tobacco. It allows the body to adjust to having less nicotine until it is no longer needed. It is manufactured in a US FDA approved facility.
- NICOTINE REPLACEMENT THERAPY: BOUNCE works on the principle of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) that helps control nicotine intake and fight withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking or chewing tobacco and gutka.
- HOW TO USE: Simply pop BOUNCE Nicotine Mini Lozenge in your mouth, occasionally roll it and let it dissolve. Do not chew or swallow the lozenge. Ideal for those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up.
- REJUVENATING FLAVOURS: The easy to carry BOUNCE Nicotine Mini Lozenges come in multiple refreshing flavours - Mint, Cherry and Cinnamon - and are sugar-free.
- DOSAGE: BOUNCE helps you quit smoking cigarettes over a 12-week therapy program until you no longer need any. Week 1 - 6 (1 Lozenge every 1-2 hours); Week 7 - 9 (1 Lozenge every 2-4 hours); Week 10 - 12 (1 Lozenge every 4-8 hours)
What is BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge? BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge is a convenient way to quit smoking and live cigarette free. BOUNCE nicotine lozenge contains nicotine that assists people who smoke or chew tobacco and gutka to quit the habit. It works on the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). This mini lozenge dissolves quickly in the mouth and provides quick relief from cigarette cravings and prevents withdrawal symptoms.
What are the benefits of using BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge? BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge is easy to use and offers a convenient way to quit smoking. It helps control your nicotine intake and fights withdrawal symptoms. BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge is ideal for those who do not prefer to chew gum. It provides quick relief from cigarette cravings. BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge is also well-suited for quitters who wear dentures. BOUNCE further is formulated with an artificial sweetener and therefore is sugar-free.
What should be the dosage schedule of BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge? BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge allows your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine over a 12-week therapy program until you no longer need any and thus helps you quit smoking. The 12-week sample dosing schedule is as follows: Week 1 - 6 (1 Lozenge every 1-2 hours) Week 7 - 9 (1 Lozenge every 2-4 hours) Week 10 - 12 (1 Lozenge every 4-8 hours) Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not exceed 20 lozenges per day. Total duration of therapy is ~12 weeks. Taper as tolerated. To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks. Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
Nicotine polacrilex equivalent to Nicotine USP 2 mg
Do not use BOUNCE Nicotine Lozenge:
If you are below 18 years of age.
If you are a non-user of tobacco.